Admission to the Children’s House „Absorbent Mind“ is year-round.
Once you have resolved to enroll your child at our kindergarten, you can contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0888 788 733.
We will contact you as soon as possible to schedule an appointment. The meeting aims to discuss the expectations of the parents and those of the Children's House "Absorption Mind" and bring them into line. By choosing to enroll their child at the Children's House "Absorption Mind", parents agree to support our mission, follow the principles and guidelines set forth in the Parents Guidelines and adhere to the Children's House "Absorption Mind" Policy. The presence of the child is a must!
Documents needed for kindergarten registration
- Service contract.
- A written application by the parents – as per template
- A copy of the Birth Certificate;
- Filled out declaration forms;
- Medical documents – issued by the GP, as follows:
- Child Health Card with immunization record;
- One-off negative result of a pathogenic intestinal bacteria and intestinal parasites test conducted no earlier than 15 days prior to entering "Absorbent mind“
- Blood and urine tests conducted within a week;
- Reference from the GP regarding the immunization status of the child;
- Medical note from the GP confirming lack of contact with infected person, issued no later than three days prior to entering the Children's House "Absorption Mind";
- Wasserman test of one of the parents – applicable only for children under 2 years of age
- Documents required upon absence from the Children's House "Absorption Mind”:
- In the event of absence for more than 10 days parents are required to present a medical note from the GP confirming lack of contact with infected person and lack of parasites;
- In the event of absence for more than 2 months, it is required to conduct intestinal tests – adhesive patch and stool sample.
- Declaration of consent signed by a parent/ guardian for use of photographs and video recordings